Details of the 2016-17 programme are available here
The programme is now displayed in a new calendar format which displays more information in an accessible way
- You can ‘subscribe’ to the calendar and have it downloaded and updated in your phone or desktop calendar
- You can see different views of the calendar via the drop down option on the top right. The default view is stream but try the others for alternative views. The agenda view for example is neat and also printable.
- Clicking on an entry will display all the event details on its own page
- You can filter the calendar using the drop down on the top left. You can toggle the different categories on and off (so you can restrict the list to one or more categories of event).
- Competition entry dates are shown as a separate category
- In the future we will likely add more events in different categories – such as Challenge Group, Club Outings, Photo Opportunities
- The different categories have their own ‘logo’ and colour code
- We can add extra text against an event to provide a more detailed description. We haven’t had the time to do this yet but as an example there is extra detail on the Photo Journalism event on 5th October. The text isn’t always visible initially – if not there are various ways to show it. Hover over or click on an event in Posterboard or Month view or click ‘+’ in Agenda.
So give it a go and look round the various options to get familiar – hopefully you’ll find it a useful new addition to the site.
Printed programmes will be available at the first meeting.