Information about using the calendar here
Next meeting Friday, 16th November 2018 at 7.30pm.
The chosen subjects are-
- ‘Autumn’. Deliberately vague so as to include all the usual wonderful colours or any other interpretation you wish to put on it.
- ‘A view from above’. Your own interpretation.
As before, you can enter either or both sections with the aim to have enough material to do about a five minute presentation.
If you have any general photographic queries or problems bring them along and we should be able to discuss them.
Friday 14 December at 7:30
The theme will be based on the well known 1927 image by Edward Weston ‘Pepper No 30’.
The aim will be to produce pictures similar to, or in the style/spirit of the one linked below attached during the first half of the evening and then process and show them in the second half.
It’s not a competition, it’s about learning and enjoying your photography.
Ideally you will need to bring:
- A misshapen fruit or vegetable (the first challenge). If not available bring anything else photographically interesting which is within the spirit of the evening.
- Camera with suitable lenses etc.
- Some form of lighting, e.g. flash, table lamps, LED torches or ? Reflectors will be useful.
- Laptop and suitable software
Do not worry if you cannot bring all on the list, the club has a laptop and some table lamps available and there will be help from other members.